- Parco di Villa Marigola (Villa Marigola Park) – Address: Via Biaggini, 2 Lerici
- Museo Geopanteologico di Lerici (Geopaleontologic Museum of Lerici) set up in the hall and in the courtyard of the Castle. Created after the discovery of dinosaur footsteps in the territory of Lerici and thanks to its scientific nature and spectacularity it is aimed at a wider audience. There are Footsteps and live-size reconstructions of the most representative types of Italian reptiles that lived around 200 million years ago
- "Amedeo Lia" Museum – Convent complex of St. Francis from Paola in Via del Prione (La Spezia) – Collection of ancient medieval and modern. Guided tours are available.
- the Museo del Sigillo (The Seal Museum) – Lucio R. Rosaia arts palace, in Via del Prione 236 La Spezia – Created in the year 2000 it offers the most complete sphragistics collection ever to be assembled. Seals from the IV millennium B.C. to the contemporary age. A unique museum to be discovered in its genre.
- the museum of the Castel of San Giorgio – Address: Via XXVII Marzo La Spezia – The museum is located in the Castle of San Giorgio, a fortress that is the most representative monument of the City of La Spezia. It offers interesting investigations into the history of the territory through archeological and historical findings. Guided tours are available.
- the diocesan museum – Address: Via del Prione Oratorio S. Bernardino – Valuable collections of the Diocese of La Spezia. Connected to two other diocesan museums, in Sarzana (oratory S. Bernardino) and in Brugnato (Episcopal palace). The visit helps to reconstruct the religious happenings on the territory.
- the ethnographical museum of Podenzana - Via del Prione, 156, 19121 La Spezia – An interesting synthesis of the lunigiana culture with objects dating back to the 700 or early 900.
- the national museum of transport - Via Fossitermi La Spezia – Created to safeguard a part of the history of public transport of this country giving a chance to admire the often unique buses and trolleybuses of the past.
- Museo Tecnico Navale (Naval Technical Museum) - Viale Amendola, 1 La Spezia – An interesting collection of war relics, ship models and documents illustrating, for the visitor, the evolution of ships through time
- CAMeC – Piazza Cesare Battisti, 1 La Spezia – the Centre for modern and contemporary art exhibits civic collections obtained between the years 1949 and 1965 and increased by donations. Numerous exhibitions by the most representative contemporary authors. The educational program with guided tours, events and conferences is very interesting and dedicated to those who wish to approach contemporary art and understand its not very easy language
- Aquarium of Genoa – the Aquarium of Genoa is a spectacular structure unique in Europe. The four oceanic sized tanks house over 500 different species and reproduce the Mediterranean and Ocean habitat with the maximum respect to the biological equilibrium.